Rhassoul clay is extracted organically from the ancient deposits in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco. It is an exceptional natural red/brown cosmetic clay formed as a result of natural geothermal processes and volcanic activity.
Rhassoul Clay is an essential part of the Moroccan Hammam treatment. The word “Rhassoul” is derived from the Arabic verb “Rhasala” (to wash). It is highly effective in absorbing skin and hair impurities by delivering essential natural minerals such as sodium, magnesium and calcium.
Rhassoul is very rich in minerals and it is an exceptional skin and hair care ingredient that has been used for centuries. It is also known as Red Clay, Red Moroccan Clay, Ghassoul Clay and Oxide Clay.
Studies showed that Moroccan Rhassoul Clay
● Decreases skin dryness.
● Enhances skin clarity and elasticity.
● Removes impurities thanks to its extractive capabilities.
● Unblocks pores and clears stubborn blackheads.
● As a hair treatment, Moroccan Rhassoul Clay:
● Cleanses the hair and rids it of impurities.
● Leaves hair bouncy and voluminous
Mix Rhassoul Clay with warm water or Reluxury Rose Water to form a paste. This paste can be brushed or rubbed onto the face and/or body for 5 minutes and left to dry before washing off. For hair leave the clay mask on for 30 seconds then wash it off before it dries.
Moroccan black soap is the best example of ancestral traditions preserved in the Maghreb countries. The black soap originates from the region of Essaouira, in the South West of the country. Black soap, like Argan oil or Rhassoul, is part of the Moroccan beauty ritual for Hammam.
The black soap is usually black or a very dark colour. It offers unparalleled cleansing, softening and purifying benefits. The traditional black soap is an entirely natural substance in the form of a vegetable and oil paste with no grain, obtained from a mixture of oil and black olives crushed and macerated in salt and potash.
● Rich in vitamin E.
● Effectively purifies the skin.
● Prepares the skin for exfoliation of dirt, grease and dead skin, traditionally in a Hammam.
● Reluxury black soap is also enriched with eucalyptus oil.
● Gives the skin a youthful glow.
● When used in a Hammam session it leaves the skin soft and silky for days.
● Suitable for all skin types.
Soak in a hot water only bath for 15 minutes then apply the Black soap Beldi on your warmed skin using a wash cloth or our Reluxury Kessa glove. Avoid face and eyes. Leave on for up to 10 minutes then rinse with warm water for softer and smoother skin.
Join our mailing list
Subscribe with us to keep up with the latest Organic news, new skincare products from Reluxury and benefit with exclusive VIP discounts